Some of the cookies are strictly necessary for the functionality of the site while others are used to enhance the performance and your user experience or to show you related news and events that we think will be of interest to you.
- Make the website work properly
- Remember what posts are most visited by you
- Remember how you interact with the site’s functions
- Make sure you are secure when browsing
- Make sure that the website looks consistent
- Offer live and current information about events
- Analyze, evaluate, and enhance the performance of the website
- Enhance the user experience
- Allow you to share and like
- Send analytics data to other websites regarding sharing the information on this website
The cookies are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognize your device so you do not have to experience the site as a new visitor every time
- Recognizing that you may already have visited the site prior so you do not need to make as many web requests for the pages you are browsing
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- Analyzing data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them
Strictly necessary cookies cannot be deactivated. All other cookies can. If you choose not to use those cookies during your visit, you should be aware that certain functions and pages will not work as expected.
If you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please refer to your browser vendor’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu.
You can also find out more about cookies and how to delete and control them on www.aboutcookies.org or click “Help” in your browser menu.